Our in-person eClosing or IPEN solution empowers you to establish a tailored approach with the right balance of technology and human assistance that works for your operation.
Consumers can eSign documents that do not need notarization ahead of the closing.
Eliminating the need to send documents by email or overnighting multiple packages, Pavaso’s secure platform enables you to electronically deliver documents to consumers for their review ahead of the settlement and and let them eSign documents that do not need to be notarized before meeting at the closing table.
The remaining documents can be completed in one of three ways:
- Traditional wet ink signatures and notarizations – resulting in a hybrid eClosing
- Combination of both traditional and electronic signatures and notarizations – resulting in a hybrid eClosing
- Electronic signatures and notarizations – resulting in a completely paperless eClosing
This approach preserves the aspect of a traditional closing with the consumer still meeting in-person at the closing table but offers some of the digital benefits, including:
- Closings can be completed faster when consumers have less documents to wet sign
- Each closing has its own audit log to track action performed
- Wet signed documents are added to the digital closing package and automatically placed in the established stacking order, utilizing QR code technology
Replace wet ink signatures and notarizations with electronic signatures and notarizations.
Take your IPEN eClosings one step further and add digital signatures and notarizations to all or some of the closing documents. Still meeting face to face at the closing table, participants will simply click to sign and notarize digital documents.
This step significantly accelerates the signing process and lets you deliver consistent digital closing packages. In addition to the benefits highlighted above, this process lets you:
- Perform a completely paperless eClosings in as little as 15 minutes
- Standardize your closing experience with safeguards to ensure all digital signatures are captured
- Mitigate risk of lost or altered closing documents
- Reduce errors and trailing documents
- Expedite funding and post-closing activities
- Complete and deliver an eNote to preferred eVault and eRecord where allowed
It’s important to remember not all IPEN eClosings are fully digital and sometimes wet ink signatures and/or notarizations may be needed on a document or two. This simply creates a hybrid IPEN eClosing with wet signed documents added to the digital closing package and automatically placed in the established stacking order.
Our Optimized Signing Experience
Guided signing workflows are designed to make eClosings easier and closing agents and participants will complete digital closing sessions even faster than before. Some of the features and efficiencies include:
- Participants can utilize separate devices or share one to complete eSigning and eNotarization tasks
- Easier check-in process for participants and enhanced identity validation process
- Streamlined signing workflows simplify the passing of documents to each participant
- Improved navigation empowers signers to scroll or jump directly to each signing task
- New task list clearly displays documents and statuses to see open action items easier